PROOF that People Make REAL Cash from Our Systems & Products

PROOF
Many were total newbies to mobile marketing…

Before Receiving A Review Copy of Some of Our Mobile Sites!!!
Originally Posted by Vincenzo Oliva
I’m frothing at the mouth in anticipation for “Mobile Treasure Island.” I make so much money with SqueezeMobi products that it’s all I do now.
$12,942 in the last 10 weeks. My “Squeeze Mobi” powed80b0b business is literally a money printing press. I can make as much as I want to. I use a combination of The Squeeze Mobi Mega Closer presentation with Insta-Portfolio 1 & 2 and the “Niche Raider” directories. Can’t wait to add the “Mobile Treasure Island” template system. The support is also top notch and super fast is you need any assistance. BRAVO!

After Receiving A Review Copy!!!

Originally Posted by Vincenzo Oliva
Absolutely AMAZING! I’m holding 3 checks in my hand right now totaling $2391 for 1 days work. I was lucky enough to win a review copy on Sunday’s webinar and after spending 2 days setting things up I went out today to visit 4 clients I had previously done a few small things for. 3 of them were sold the other’s still pending.
The themes opened their eyes (WIDE), and I tweek’d them easily to match the business, but it was the fangates that sold them on the deal ($797 inc.sms pkg). 9 out of 10 small businesses don’t have a clue how to get an offer or coupon up on Facebook. You guys rock!
p.s. I used a little scarcity by mentioning a rival business was expecting me after I leave here ;-)
Originally Posted by vaughy
…If there’s one you can be sure of it’s that products from the three musketeers will work and do what they are meant to do I have had fantastic success with previous products…they don’t leave you on your own to work things out they really are there to help you…I have been a member of the group now for just over two months and have been in the hot seat and been pushed for a week and in that week did nearly $16,000 worth of business I have now done to date just under $40,000 and it’s because these guys took me out of my comfort zone.I’m not the only one who has had success there are many others.